Harris Park Carnarvon by Cera Charisma (Casall Ask x Carinjo HDC x Calypso I) out of Che Sara (AUS) 2004 (Filante (NZ) 1992 x Sillery (USA) 1988 x Sir Tristram (IRE) 1971).
Chestnut colt, born 03 November 2018, mature approximately 16.2 hh - 168 cms.
Harris Park Carnarvon comes with/is:
- Australian Warmblood Horse Association Limited (AWHA Ltd) Stud Book registration papers (pending);
- AWHA Ltd Ordinary Membership*;
- AWHA Ltd transfer of ownership paid by Harris Park Warmbloods into purchaser's name;
- Horse Force horse sale contract (payment by installment available to approved applicants);
- Tetanus and strangles vaccinated;
- Genetically tested for Fragile Foal Syndrome - Type 1 (FFS1); Hydrocephalus (HCP) and Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy - Type 1 (PSSM1), as well as applicable colour testing;
- Drug free guarantee and is available for a pre-purchase veterinary examination**;
- Equestrian Australia Full Life Horse Registration including bridle numbers; and
- DNA typed (full parentage verification), freeze branded, micro-chipped and gelded.
Nursing foals incur no additional charges until weaned (between 4-7 months pending individual mare and foal requirements). Harris Park Warmbloods recommends that you take out horse insurance upon deposit or acquisition of your horse.
* Excluding current members. ** At purchaser's expense.
Price: $10,000 inc. GST. Terms available.